top of page
Sat, Apr 29|
RA-RA- Ranunculus! Farm-to-Table Workshop
Can I get a RA-RA-RANUNCULUS!!! Our farm has been sun-kissed with Butterfly and Italian Ranunculus. Bigger, higher petal count, and unique colors to explore. Come play with "the Rose of Spring!!"
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 29, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM PDT
Turbow Farms, 23263 Mora Glen Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA
About the Event
Escape with us for some garden zen! Learn about farming and harvesting techniques for what some call the "Rose of Spring." Enjoy our full flower bar and learn to create a Ranunculus work of art!
As weather can shift, be sure to dress comfortably in layers and wear appropriate, sturdy footwear. Bring along your sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses too!
The workshop includes:
- Education on floral farming techniques with the floral focus on Ranunculus
- All supplies and materials needed to make your masterpiece
- Floral design instruction by our own head Farmette
- 2.5+ hours of creativity and fun!
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and donuts will be served!
- If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home. If you have any allergy-like symptoms, please test for Covid-19 morning of the workshop.
- Masks are recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- All classes require payment for confirmed registration.
- Because materials and/or harvest are set aside upon registration, registration payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Registration is completely transferrable to another person, 14 years and older. (Please kindly inform us of this change.)
- Registration is not transferrable to another Turbow Farms workshop.
- In the event of inclimate weather or delay in harvest, Turbow Farms will reschedule the event and offer transfer of registration to another date and/or farm product of equivalent value.
This event is sold out
bottom of page