Sat, May 20|
Peonies! Farm-to-Table Arranging Workshop
"The Queen of Flowers" has arrived! This is the workshop we have all been waiting for!
Time & Location
May 20, 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Turbow Farms, 23263 Mora Glen Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA
About the Event
We will start our workshop with a tour of the Farm and learn how we farm and harvest our peonies. Depending on availability, we will collectively harvest blooms to add to our Turbow Farms seasonal flower bar. We will then dive into creating a floral masterpiece with "The Queen of Flowers."
Be sure to dress comfortably for the weather and wear appropriate, sturdy footwear. (Bring along your sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses too) The design portion of the workshop is held outdoors in our partly shaded courtyard area.
The workshop includes:
- Education on floral farming techniques with the floral focus on Peonies
- All supplies and materials needed to make your masterpiece
- Floral design instruction by our own head Farmette
- 2.5+ hours of creativity and fun!
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and donuts will be served!
- If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home. If you have any allergy-like symptoms, please test for Covid-19 morning of the workshop.
- Masks are recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- All classes require payment for confirmed registration.
- Because materials and/or harvest are set aside upon registration, registration payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Registration is completely transferrable to another person, 14 years and older. (Please kindly inform us of this change.)
- Registration is not transferrable to another Turbow Farms workshop.
- In the event of inclimate weather or delay in harvest, Turbow Farms will reschedule the event and offer transfer of registration to another date and/or farm product of equivalent value.