Sat, May 13|
Build-A-Bundle for Mom Workshop
Mother's Day is around the corner. Here's your chance to really say "MOM, I LOVE YOU!" Build a beautiful flower bundle for mom, your lovely wife, your bestie, or anyone who you call "MOM!"
Time & Location
May 13, 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM
Turbow Farms, 23263 Mora Glen Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA
About the Event
This is the workshop that screams "MADE WITH LOVE FOR MOM!" We have the blooms, tools, and instruction! Join us for a 45 minute mini-workshop where we help you "Build-A-Bouquet for Mom!"
Floral selections include an assortment and are not limited to:
•Mixed Peonies (Herbaceous & ITOH, based on availability)
•Greenery and floral accoutrements harvested from our farm and sourced locally.
The workshop includes:
- All supplies and materials needed to make your bouquet for Mom!
- Floral bouquet design instruction by our own head Farmette
- 45 minutes of creativity and fun!
- Please note that there is NO FARM TOUR with this particular workshop.
- If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home. If you have any allergy-like symptoms, please test for Covid-19 morning of the workshop.
- Masks are recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- All classes require payment for confirmed registration.
- Be sure to dress comfortably for the weather and wear appropriate, sturdy footwear.
- Participants 14 years and younger must have an adult chaperone :)
- Because materials and/or harvest are set aside upon registration, registration payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Registration is completely transferrable to another person, 14 years and older. (Please kindly inform us of this change.)
- Registration is not transferrable to another Turbow Farms workshop.
- In the event of inclimate weather or delay in harvest, Turbow Farms will reschedule the event and offer transfer of registration to another date and/or farm product of equivalent value.
Single TicketFrom $75.00 to $105.00