Sat, Aug 19|
Summer Farm-to-Table Centerpiece
Create a stunning floral centerpiece with beautiful blooms and unique accoutrements from the farm!
Time & Location
Aug 19, 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM PDT
Turbow Farms, 23263 Mora Glen Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA
About the Event
The workshop includes:
- Education on basic floral farming techniques with various Summer Blooms as our focus.
- All supplies and materials needed to make your masterpiece.
- Step-by-step floral instruction and design assistance by our own head Farmette
- 2.5+ hours of creativity and fun!
- Complimentary non-alcholic beverages and yummy infamous Stan's Donuts!
- If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home. If you have any allergy-like symptoms, please test for Covid-19 morning of the workshop.
- Masks are recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- All classes require payment for confirmed registration.
- Because materials and/or harvest are set aside upon registration, registration payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Registration is completely transferrable to another person, 14 years and older. (Please kindly inform us of this change.)
- Registration is not transferrable to another Turbow Farms workshop.
- In the event of inclimate weather or delay in harvest, Turbow Farms will reschedule the event and offer transfer of registration to another date and/or farm product of equivalent value.