Sun, Apr 23|
Private Event: Parkside Montessori
Spring! Spring! Welcome Spring with beautiful blooms! It doesn't matter whether your thumb is brown or green. Come join us @Turbow Farms for a unique suburban farm experience that immerses you into the world of floral farming and design. Hosted by Amy Hansell and Mary Hamilton
Time & Location
Apr 23, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Turbow Farms, 23263 Mora Glen Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA
About the Event
We will start our workshop with a tour of the Farm and learn how we farm and harvest our blooms. Enjoy light fare and beverages while we dive into a unique floral design process and create a posy arrangement.
Be sure to dress comfortably for the weather and wear appropriate, sturdy footwear. The workshop is held outdoors in our workshop courtyard.
The workshop includes:
- Instruction on basic floral farming techniques from our own head Farmette
- All supplies and materials needed to make your posy arrangement
- 2.5+ hours of creativity and fun!
- Conplimentary beverages and snacks will be served
- If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home. If you have any allergy-like symptoms, please test for Covid-19 morning of the workshop. Masks are recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- Registration is transferrable to another person over the age of 14. (Please kindly inform us of this change.)
- Registration is not transferrable to another Turbow Farms workshop, event or product.