Sun, May 01|
Peonies! Farm-to-Table Arranging Workshop
"The Queen of Flowers" has arrived! This is the workshop we have all been waiting for!
Time & Location
May 01, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
Turbow Farms, 23263 Mora Glen Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA
About the Event
We will start our workshop with a tour of the Farm and learn how we farm and harvest our peonies. With full access to our Turbow Farms flower bar, we will dive into creating a 360 degree masterpiece with "The Queen of Flowers."
Be sure to dress comfortably for the weather and wear appropriate, sturdy footwear. The workshop is held outdoors in our workshop courtyard.
Limited class size- 6 attendees for this class
The workshop includes:
- All supplies and materials needed to make your masterpiece
- Instruction on basic floral farming techniques from our own head Farmette
- 2.5+ hours of creativity and fun!
- Conplimentary beverages will be served
Workshop & Covid-19 policies:
- All participants must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and show proof of vaccination. Masks recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- Classes require payment for confirmed registration.
- Because materials and/or harvest are set aside upon registration, registration payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Registration is completely transferrable to another person. (Please kindly inform us of this change.)
- We kindly ask that you contact us at least 72 hours prior to any scheduled workshop if you need to reschedule.
- Any cancellation within 72 hours of a scheduled workshop will result in forfeiture of the $75 materials fee.