top of page
Sat, Nov 19|
Diggin' Dahlias Event
This is where "the dirt" meets floral farming! This is a complete hands-on event where we teach you how to dig, divide, process and overwinter dahlias. Registration includes dahlia tubers for you to take home and plant in the Spring.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Turbow Farms, 23263 Mora Glen Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA
About the Event
The workshop includes:
- A glimpse of the Farm as we are preparing for overwintering.
- Instruction on floral farming techniques for dahias --Digging, dividing, processing, storing, and Spring planting.
- Each participant will receive (4) Dahlia tubers from our collection and materials for self storage/overwintering and Spring planting. The Dahlias will consist of: (2) Decorative/Dinnerplate Dahlia and (2) ball dahlias
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- 3 hours of hands-on learning and fun!
- All classes require payment for confirmed registration.
- Because materials and/or harvest are set aside upon registration, registration payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Registration is completely transferrable to another person. (Please kindly inform us of this change.)
- We kindly ask that you contact us at least 72 hours prior to any scheduled workshop if you need to reschedule.
- Any cancellation within 72 hours of a scheduled workshop will result in forfeiture of the $75 materials fee.
bottom of page