Thu, Sep 21|
Blooms and Bubbles - September
This is our trimmed down version of our traditional floral design workshops. Just perfect for a punch of creativity and fun, without being away too long!
Time & Location
Sep 21, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Turbow Farms, 23263 Mora Glen Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA
About the Event
This is not your usual Thursday night out! Bring a friend, or make a new one while you're here! This is a fun-filled opportunity to take a break from the week's stress and relax with a glass of bubbles, enjoy some light dessert fare, and create something beautiful!
For this September mini-workshop event, we will be creating a Fall flower bundle for you to take home and enjoy.
Be sure to dress comfortably for the weather and wear appropriate, sturdy footwear. This event is held outdoors in our courtyard area.
The workshop includes:
- Welcome glass of "bubbles" and light dessert fare
- Supplies and materials needed to make your summer flower bundle
- Floral design instruction by our own head Farmette
- 1.5+ hours of creativity and fun!
- If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home. If you have any allergy-like symptoms, please test for Covid-19 morning of the workshop.
- Masks are recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- All classes require payment for confirmed registration.
- Because materials and/or harvest are set aside upon registration, registration payments for workshops are non-refundable.
- Registration is completely transferrable to another person, 21 years and older. (Please kindly inform us of this change.)
- Registration is NOT transferrable to another Turbow Farms workshop.
- In the event of inclemate weather, Turbow Farms will reschedule the event and offer transfer of registration to another scheduled "Bubbles and Blooms" date and/or farm product.